Index of /download/1.0
Name Last modified Size Description
Parent Directory -
README.html 2021-09-01 14:58 5.3K
reactor-1.0.1.zip.sha256 2021-09-01 14:52 84
reactor-1.0.1.zip 2021-09-01 14:52 21M
reactor-1.0.1.tar.gz.sha256 2021-09-01 14:52 87
reactor-1.0.1.tar.gz 2021-09-01 14:52 11M
reactor-1.0.0-21200-16a604f-generic.tar.gz 2021-07-19 10:54 11M
reactor-1.0.0-21200-16a604f-generic.zip 2021-07-19 10:53 21M
Reactor (Multi-System, aka MSR) Release 1.0
- HubitatController: Resolve exception thrown when attempting to set mode.
- HassController: Blessed Hass version 2021.8.8
- Expression functions
format() added. See the updated documentation.
- Direct browser (via HTML attributes) to disable spellcheck on various fields where it's inappropriate (e.g. HTTP Request action URL, headers and data).
- Updated to latest lexpjs, which has itself been updated to (hopefully) support Unicode alphabetic characters in identifier names.
- Allow expressions to have Unicode characters in their names (parity with lexpjs).
- Additional preparation for localization in UI and engine. For example, non-US users should notice that lists sorted alphabetically now appear in a more natural order for their configured language, rather than "ASCII" (character code ordinal) sorting.
- EzloController: Tone down the warnings about disabling ECC ciphers for Atom; that's only needed for local access.
- PR 0000245: Fixed an issue with a hang caused by the attempt to actively stop a reaction that is blocked waiting for a child reaction (reaction group) to finish.
- PR 0000252: Enable power_switch capability for siren category on eZLO hubs.
- Prototypical support for Ezlo Atom and PlugHub in EzloController;
- Be less aggressive with module loading in app.js for more permissive first-time startup;
- Simplify reaction stop for child tasks;
- Numerous small bug fixes/gnats in UI;
- Documentation updates and corrections.
- Fix an error in
OWMWeatherController that could cause it to stop updating;
- Unify the approach to entity filtering on all hub interface classes (controllers); this works for device entities only; it may be extended to other entities later;
- Improve error detail in messages for
EzloController during auth phase;
isRuleEnabled() functions to expressions extensions;
set action for
passage capabilities (makes them more easily scriptable in some cases);
- Fix a place in the UI where 24-hour time was not being displayed.
- PR 0000248: Date/time restore when start is Jan comes back as "(every month)".
- Feature: Trouble signal on rules (first pass).
- VeraController: set room ID as extended attribute.
- NotifyTelegram: Add plain text formatting as explicit default override.
- Documentation updates and corrections.
- PR 0000237: Reactor for Vera Importer imports date conditions off by one month.
- PR 0000243: Rule status display not highlighting TRUE groups like R4V.
- UI: Handle booleans with datalist so substitution can be used.
- Docs: Add example for
- All Controllers: Add "set" action to "power_switch" capability
- Expose additional system entity attributes for authorization state on EzloController
- Deeper sanity-checking of controller IDs in config
- Improve HTTP startup error trap (detects attempts to run multiple instances)
- Fix a bug where stopping WSAPI during a startup abort logs an exception
- Ezlo: Quiet implementation warning for x_ezlo_object attributes
- Hubitat: Handling for MediaPlayer capability; improved implementation specificity
- The use of
app.sh for running Reactor is now deprecated; references to this script have been removed from the installation documentation.
- PR 0000234: Feature request: add "ignore exit code" option to Shell Command action.
shell_command_output_limit configs for Shell Command action.
- Improved capture of shell exit code and diagnostic output for Shell Command action.
- Add script (in
tools) to install Reactor as a Windows service (on Windows only, of course).
- Simplify prototypical docker-compose.yaml file.
- Additional/trivial documentation updates and corrections.
- Improved the alert text for errors in Rule-based expressions.
- PR 0000233: Fix primary attribute errors on VeraController Fibaro FGRM222 and RGBController plugin.
- Continued effort on ir_remote and rf_remote for eZLO (PR 0000231).
remote capability is now
ir_remote, and a new
rf_remote capability has been added. This is a breaking change, albeit for a single user currently, so it seems like the second-best time to make such a change.
- PR 0000231: ir_remote.send_codes is sending the wrong parameter key
remote.send_codes not working
- Fix banner title.
- "Manual" (docs) link now goes to online docs if local docs are not installed.